Konrad Niewolski was born in Warsaw in 1972. He studied Physics at Warsaw University from 1990-1991. He graduated from the school of Business Administration in Warsaw in 1995. He has been a filmmaker since 2002. Niewolski is also a snowboard instructor and FIS international judge.
|2006||Job, or Last Grey Cell (Job, czyli ostatnia szara komórka).|
– 2006 – Riverrun Film Festival – Special Jury Prize for Outstanding Technical Achievement
– 2006 – Polish Film Festival Gdynia – Best Cinenatography Award for Arkadiusz Tomiak
– 2003 – Film Critic Award at the PFF Gdynia – Best Director Award
– 2005 – Riverrun Film Festival – Best Actor Award For Arek Detmer
– 2005 – Durango International Film Festival – Best Film Award
– Main Prize At the TVp 2 Independent Cinema Festival 2002