Born in 1971 in Bydgoszcz, Cinematographer, director, screenwriter.
Marcin is a graduate of the Andrzej Wajda Master School in Warsaw and the State Film School in Łódź.
For 4 years he worked in one of the main Polish daily newspapers “Gazeta Wyborcza” as a photo reporter. Realized short films and television reports.
Realized the film “And What do You Think About This Galuszko”, awarded the Journalist Prize at the “Prowincjonalia” festival in 2001.
The author of the documentary film “Behind the Fence” – award for the Best Cinematography at the 45th Cracow Film Festival. Award for Best Director at the festival “Krakffa” in Cracow. The Brown Castle at the “OFF CINEMA” in Poznan. The award for the Best Documentary Film at the Short Ends Festival in London.
Cinematography in Maciej Cuske’s documentary film “The Suburban Train”.
|2017||Zhalanash – Empty Shore (Zalanasz)|
|2014||Milky Brother (Mleczny brat)|
|2010||La Machina by Thierry Paladino|
|2009||North From Calabria (Na północ od Kalabrii)
– 2009 International Documentary Film Festival “Flahertiana” – Special Jury Mention;
– 2010 International Leipzig Festival for Documentary and Animated Film – Trade Union Award; Award of the Ecumenical Jury
|Kruzenshtern by Maciej Cuske|
|Andrzej Wajda: Let’s Shoot (Andrzej Wajda: róbmy zdjęcie)|
|2008||Prl De Luxe by Edyta Wroblewska|
|2007||The First Day (Pierwszy dzień).|
|2005||Behind the Fence (Za plotem), documentary
– Best Cinematography Award at the 45th Krakow Film Festival;
– Best Director Award at the Festival “Krakffa” in Krakow;
– The Brown Castle Award at the “Off Cinema” Festival in Poznan;
– The Best Documentary Film Award at the Short Ends Festival in London
|2005||Silent (Cisza), Documentary|
|2005||The Traveling Cinema (Kino objazdowe), documentary|